3.29.2015

35 Weeks




HOW FAR: 35 Weeks 4 Days 
BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: Bunch of Carrots. I really don't like these fruit/veggie comparisons. So why do I keep posting them? ha! (19-22 in, 5.5 lbs)
MATERNITY CLOTHES: Leggings/regular tops and wearing dresses. 
SLEEP: Sleep would be great if my hips didn't hurt. I also go to the bathroom about 3 times a night which can get annoying.  
MOVEMENT: Yes! I wish she would move more but she's been pretty calm throughout this whole pregnancy.   
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Taking maternity pictures and seeing our niece get baptized yesterday.  
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: I don't want to jinx anything but things have been going good this week. 
GENDERGIRL!!!
MISS ANYTHING: Umm.. I miss fitting into my shoes and sandals. I've been rocking crocs lately. Don't care what anyone thinks. Those things are comfy and cool for my swollen hot feet. I also miss wearing my wedding rings!
FOOD CRAVINGS: Sweets. Which is sooo bad.   
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: Nope! 
AM I SHOWING: Yes.
SYMPTOMS: Same symptoms as last week. My feet have been getting more swollen and they hurt when I stand too long. 
STRETCH MARKS: Not on my stomach.  
HAPPY OR MOODY: Scared/Nervous. Not scared of labor or pain. I'm more scared of who's going to take me to the hospital. Robby has to leave for a week, my mom will be gone for a few days and my dad works crazy hours. Hopefully she comes when everyone is home ;) 
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Cleaning this house and getting things ready for the baby. I'm almost done packing my hospital bag and I'm done packing the diaper bag. I don't have TONS in her diaper bag, but what I do have are all things that make me feel comfortable. Some may think I'm over packing, but each baby is different so what works for some may not work for others. Right?  
NURSERY: I'm still waiting for a pouf to come and I would like to get a little nightstand/lamp for her room but that may have to wait. We still need to get a mamaRoo for her and a stroller :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment