3.09.2015

32 Weeks



32 Weeks 4 Days 

HOW FAR: 32 Weeks 5 Days 
BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: Florida Pomelo (ugh.. what is that?) (19 in, 3.9 lbs)
MATERNITY CLOTHES: Maternity leggings and still wearing my regular tops. I don't want to buy any maternity tops because I don't have much longer. Eeek!  
SLEEP: Okay. Robby added a few comforters under our sheets on my side of the bed (a ghetto mattress pillow top), so that's been helping my hips a ton. 
MOVEMENT: Yes!! She moves the most in the morning before I eat and at night :)   
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: My baby shower!!! A huge THANK YOU to my mom from throwing me the best baby shower. I love her so much.
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: I can't really think of anything. Probably just being a little uncomfortable, but I'm glad to be feeling all these symptoms. I've been waiting way too long for this baby not to appreciate every pregnancy symptom. 
GENDERGIRL!!!
MISS ANYTHING: Pepsi. 
FOOD CRAVINGS: I've been craving Red Robin burger and fries. I've also been craving Texas Roadhouse. I wanted that for our anniversary and everything I ordered was soo tasty!!! That steak was delish. I've also loved fruit and cereal (cocoa pebbles) this week. 
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: Nope! 
AM I SHOWING: Oh yea.  
SYMPTOMS: Heart burn, tingling in my right leg/foot, my feet have been hurting/a little swollen and I've also been cramping a lot today. Getting the good ol' Braxton Hicks. At the end of the day, I felt like I got bigger ha!
STRETCH MARKS: Not on my stomach. In the pictures it may look like I have some stretch marks, but those marks are from my under shirt. I do have a couple small stretch marks on my boobs but they aren't that noticeable because they are on the bottom :/ TMI..? lol 
HAPPY OR MOODY: Happy & mostly moody ;) 
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Getting some items we ordered. The car seat is one of them. Finally, right? We are also going to check out a couple hospitals this week. I can't believe how close we're getting. This feels so surreal guys!!!!
NURSERY: is a mess! ha ha. We have to do the baby laundry, organize, buy some shelves for the closet and get the remaining baby items for the nursery decor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment