3.03.2015

31 Weeks



 31 Weeks 4 days 

HOW FAR: 31 Weeks 6 Days 
BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: Romaine Lettuce (18 in, 3.2lbs)
MATERNITY CLOTHES: Maternity leggings and stretching my regular tops ha! 
SLEEP: Not good. My hips hurt sooooo bad!
MOVEMENT: Yes and I love it!  
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Feeling baby girls hiccups.
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: I've been sleeping on both sides and it's been killing my hips. Also, I'm sick of snow. I'm ready for Spring!
GENDERGIRL!!!
MISS ANYTHING: Eating what I want and what I crave. Stupid gallstone! :(
FOOD CRAVINGS: Chocolate (reese's peanut butter cups), Pepsi and Texas Roadhouse.  
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: Nope! 
AM I SHOWING: Yes, I feel like I grew a lot more overnight. 
SYMPTOMS: Round ligament pain, my feet have been hurting when I stand for too long, my hips hurt when I sleep, and discharge (gross I know!).      
STRETCH MARKS: Not yet.  
HAPPY OR MOODY: Happy! 
LOOKING FORWARD TO: My baby shower on Saturday.
NURSERY: Things are FINALLY starting to come together. We got the bunny mobile yesterday and it's darling. I love it so much! We also got a ceiling light in her room and a couple more pictures for the collage. Hopefully I can get it done soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment