3.15.2015

33 Weeks




HOW FAR: 33 Weeks 4 Days 
BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: Cauliflower (19in, 4.5 lbs)
MATERNITY CLOTHES: Maternity leggings and stretching out my regular tops. I did buy a couple maternity dresses at Target. They were both on clearance :)  
SLEEP: Not so great. It's hard for me to switch sides and I also wake up about 3-4 times a night to pee.
MOVEMENT: Yes. She also gets hiccups a lot. 
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Checking out a couple hospitals to see where we want to deliver. I think Robby and I decided on one! Those hospital tours made everything feel THAT much more real.  
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Had to take Robby to the airport today :( I'll see him real soon but still... I miss him already!
GENDER: BABY GIRL!!!
MISS ANYTHING: Sleeping on my stomach...? I don't know. I'm enjoying the good, the bad and the ugly. Soon she will be in our arms and I know I'll miss her being so close to me all the time, so I'm trying to soak this last bit of pregnancy all up!!! 
FOOD CRAVINGS: I've been craving MEAT!!!! Wish I could afford Texas Roadhouse every night or have an In N Out burger. I've also been loving sweets. I know, so bad for me but I can't help it. This weeks cereal favorites- Lucky Charms & Cocoa Pebbles.  
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: Nope!
AM I SHOWING: Yes.
SYMPTOMS: I've been having Braxton Hicks, my feet seem a little swollen, my hips and back hurt sometimes, I had a yeast infection (which I've never had before) but my doctor said it's common during pregnancy and I've been getting heartburn here and there.
STRETCH MARKS: Not on my stomach.  
HAPPY OR MOODY: Happy! I don't know.. I think I should have Robby answer this question every week ;)  
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Easter. One of my favorite holidays! Who am I kidding. I love ALL holidays! Going to love them a TON more once the baby comes. I already have her Halloween costume picked out ;) 
NURSERY: It's almost done. I have to hang a few more things for the collage, wash the crib sheets and changing pad cover, maybe get some curtains and clean, clean, clean. We also need an ottoman and a little night stand but that stuff might have to wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment