2.05.2015

28 Weeks






HOW FAR: 28 Weeks 1 Day/3RD TRIMESTER BABY!!!!!
BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: Tropical Coconut (16 in, 2.5 lbs)
MATERNITY CLOTHES: Just the black leggings. I may need to buy some maternity tops soon.   
SLEEP: Eh.. okay, I guess. 
MOVEMENT: I feel her move every single day, but some days are more consistent than others. My doctor said I can start counting kicks but I think that will just freak me out even more. What are your thoughts on counting kicks?! I never even heard of that until my cousin said something to me about it. 
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Hearing her heartbeat at the doctors office this morning. That sound will NEVER get old :)  
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Umm.. probably the glucose testing this morning...? I do have to say.. that drink wasn't bad AT ALL. To me, it tasted like Hawaiian fruit punch. Now, I'm just praying for good results! :/
GENDER: GIRL!!!
MISS ANYTHING: My hubby.  
FOOD CRAVINGS: I've been wanting some chocolate covered strawberries (Hint: Valentine's gift hubby? *wink*) and cantaloupe. 
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: No!
AM I SHOWING: Yes!
SYMPTOMS: Very light cramping/round ligament pain, tingling throughout my right leg and foot (mostly happens at night when I lay down), emotional/sensitive.   
STRETCH MARKS: Nope! Reminds me.. I need to buy more belly cream.  
HAPPY OR MOODY: Both!  
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Getting all the little things I've been ordering online for baby girl. Some things I have to wait WEEKS for which is killing me. I'm also looking forward to baby showers :) Once those are done.. I can see what else baby girl needs, buy the remaining items and maybe that will make me feel a little bit more prepared. Then I can start organizing everything! I better get those invites out soon! 
NURSERY: Haven't done anything else yet to the room. Still waiting on some things.


No comments:

Post a Comment