1.29.2015

27 Weeks








I can't believe next week I'll have 2 MORE MONTHS LEFT and baby girl will be in my arms!!! Seriously. Where has the time gone?! I'm kind of sad time is going by so fast. I feel like I just found out the gender :(
 
HOW FAR: 27 Weeks 1 Day
BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: Cucumber (15 in, 2.2 lbs)
MATERNITY CLOTHES: My black maternity leggings and I've been wearing non-maternity tops. The one I'm wearing above is from Victoria Secret and is so comfy and soft. Bought it for $10 after Christmas ;)    
SLEEP: Sleep could be better. I think too much, that's my problem!   
MOVEMENT: Oh yea! She was moving around so much yesterday. She kicked hard twice and my dad put his hand on my belly and felt the third hard kick. She started moving a lot again later that night, so I told my brother to come feel and he was able to feel her for the FIRST time. Poor guy has been trying to feel her, but every time he would put his hand on my belly she would stop moving. Not that I really believe in horoscopes, but her zodiac sign is suppose to be a Taurus. Just like her uncle... both stubborn!
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Feeling her move. 
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: I can't really say on here, but let's just say I'm ready to move out of my community.
GENDERGIRL!!!
MISS ANYTHING: My hubby. That's all.   
FOOD CRAVINGS: I haven't really had any cravings. I've been loving salads and healthy foods.   
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: No!
AM I SHOWING: Yes and I LOVE IT!!!! 
SYMPTOMS: Same as last week, but I've been getting heartburn almost every night (mostly when I eat meals with tomato) and my stomach has been itching. I'm not scratching it though :/  
STRETCH MARKS: None yet. 
HAPPY OR MOODY: Happy for the most part.  
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Finishing the nursery. I also need to buy a diaper bag and a hospital bag. 
NURSERY: I might go to a couple of stores tomorrow to look for a few accent pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment