2.11.2015

29 Weeks








HOW FAR: 29 Weeks
BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: Pineapple (17 in, 2.9 lbs)
MATERNITY CLOTHES: Maternity leggings and jeans.  
SLEEP: It's alright. It's getting a lot harder to move from one side to the other. 
MOVEMENT: Yes. I did get scared yesterday morning because I didn't feel her move for a couple hours. Usually she'll move when I wake up and especially after I eat and/or drink something, but she was not budging. I did feel a couple small flutters but I was still worried, so I ended up calling the doctors office. She asked if I ate or drank something sweet.. which I did. She said to drink ice cold water and to monitor her kicks/movement and if she still didn't move to go into labor and delivery to get a stress test done. I hung up the phone and started balling! I ended up drinking ice cold water and she started moving around like crazy :) 
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Getting this text today from Robby.. "Tell 'baby girl' (he wrote her name) daddy loves her :)."
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: FAILING my first glucose test. I have to go in for the good ol' three hour test. JOY!
GENDER: GIRL!!!
MISS ANYTHING: My hubby! And being able to lick raw brownie batter :p
FOOD CRAVINGS: Still chocolate covered strawberries and cantaloupe. I ate A WHOLE cantaloupe to myself the other day. Mexican food has been sounding yummy too! 
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: No!
AM I SHOWING: Yes!
SYMPTOMS: HEARTBURN!!!    
STRETCH MARKS: Not yet.  
HAPPY OR MOODY: Both. Still crying over everything!  
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Seeing Robby and getting everything together for the baby shower.  
NURSERY: We got the rocking chair and ceiling light this week. Can't wait for Robby to put that up!

29 WEEK BELLY


No comments:

Post a Comment