11.21.2014

17 Weeks


HOW FAR: 17 Weeks 2 Days
BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: Turnip (whatever that is!)
MATERNITY CLOTHES: Just leggings 
SLEEP: Haven't been sleeping well this week. I did purchase this pregnancy pillow with the Dottie pillow case. Can't wait to get it!
MOVEMENT: Feeling more movement in the morning when my stomach is empty.
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Finding out baby Magee is a GIRL!!! That appointment was so fun and he checked the sex twice for us just to make sure.
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Our family dog of 13 years passed away the day we found out the gender (11/18/14). We went to my parents with a bag full of baby gap clothes so they could open it to find out the gender that way. My mom opened the bag and they all found out the babes was a girl, but afterwards my dad informed us about Kiddie and how she couldn't get up. Long story short, we took her to the vet and the doc said she had a tumor which she was 70% sure was cancer and also said she was bleeding internally. I freaking miss my dog so much! We've had her since I was in my teens. Wish I could give her one more hug and kiss :(
GENDER: GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MISS ANYTHING: Pepsi!
FOOD CRAVINGS: Haven't really been craving much. I have been eating a lot of Italian food and could eat a salad for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: Nope!  
AM I SHOWING: Yea. 
SYMPTOMS: I've been feeling pretty good. I have been getting tired during the day again and my back has been hurting a lot more. I'm also feeling a little crampy as I type this.. probably the uterus stretching..? 
STRETCH MARKS: Nope! I did buy some Burt's Bees belly butter and Mama Bee Nourishing Body Oil.
HAPPY OR MOODY: Happy but have moments when I cry like a baby. I miss my dog.. :(
LOOKING FORWARD TO: My cousin coming out to visit with her little family and THANKSGIVING!!!!!! I can't wait to get my grub on.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment