11.07.2014

15 Weeks


HOW FAR: 15 Weeks 2 days
BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: Navel Orange
MATERNITY CLOTHES: No! I went looking for some leggings today, but the store was out of my size. Go figure! I'm just going to order some online.
SLEEP: Sleeping good minus the trips to the bathroom and being extremely thirsty. Which then equals to me having to pee some more! 
MOVEMENT: Feeling a little movement here and there, but then freak when I don't feel anything. 
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Picking up Robby from the airport!! :)
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Has nothing to do with baby Magee, but I've been giving Radd (my bunny) medicine twice a day and he HATES IT! He kicks his feet at me afterwards which makes me want to cry. I feel so bad but it's for his own good.. little booger! 
GENDER PREDICTION: I'm still guessing boy. We MIGHT find out Monday! :)
MISS ANYTHING: Having energy. Or the little bit of energy I DID have at least.
FOOD CRAVINGS: This week it has been frosted flakes with sliced bananas & cuties.
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: I still don't care for beef. 
AM I SHOWING: Yes! And I LOVE it.
SYMPTOMS: I thought I was over being nauseous (I didn't get sick for two days), but got sick three times yesterday. I also get headaches almost every single day.
STRETCH MARKS: Nope!
HAPPY OR MOODY: Happy. I am starting to get emotional again. I cried yesterday leaving my parents house, I cried tonight because I was hungry and I cried because I was missing Radd. 
LOOKING FORWARD TO: MONDAY!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE BABES.

No comments:

Post a Comment