11.12.2014

16 Weeks

We are finding out the sex next week, so I thought it would be fun to add the good ol' gender predictions to the blog. I don't believe any of this but thought it would be fun.
 Baby's heartbeat: ABOVE or BELOW 140? 
Headaches: MORE or LESS
Mood: MOODY or HAPPY
Cravings: SWEET or SALTY
Sleeping on: LEFT or RIGHT
Skin: SOFT or DRY
Morning Sickness: YES or NO
Cravings: FRUIT or MEAT/CHEESE
Feet temperature: COLD or SAME
Heartburn: YES or NO?
Spoon & Fork test: SPOON or FORK?
Chinese Calendar: GIRL
Baking soda test: GIRL
Clumsy: MORE or LESS?
Wedding Ring: BOY
 Mayan Calendar: Two ways online..

1.) Add your age at conception and the year you conceived. 
Odd numbers are boys, even numbers are girls.
3+1+2+0+1+4= 11= BOY

2.) Take the mother's age at conception and the year of conception. If both are even or both are odd, it's a girl. If one is even and one is odd it's a boy. 
31/2014= BOY (one odd, one even)
My doctor leaning towards: BOY
Ultrasound tech leaning towards: GIRL
Mommy thinks: BOY
Daddy thinks: BOY
GIRL: 9
BOY: 12

HOW FAR: 16 Weeks
BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: Avocado (YUMMY!)
MATERNITY CLOTHES: Bought some leggings at Target, but I'm going to get a couple more from the gap. 
SLEEP: Sleeping great! 
MOVEMENT: Feeling a little movement. Especially when I'm hungry!
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Seeing the baby at our last ultrasound. She was trying to figure out the gender for us, but the babes was being stubborn. Already giving us attitude ;) We were going to wait to find out the sex until our 20 week appointment, but Robby won't be here.. so I made an appointment to get a 3D/4D ultrasound on Tuesday November 18th. I CAN'T WAIT to find out the sex! We will reveal the sex to our family on Thanksgiving day. Hopefully I can keep my mouth zipped.
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Again, has nothing to do with the baby, but we had to drop off our Rubicon to get the hail damage fixed. I'm really missing our Jeep. Especially in this snow!
GENDER PREDICTION: I'm still saying boy but I really don't have a clue guys. I feel horrible for not having a feeling like some moms do, but this babe has been tricking us. I really don't care either way! I've been waiting way too long for this baby to come to be picky about the sex.
MISS ANYTHING: I miss bacon, deli meat and hot dogs.
FOOD CRAVINGS: I could go for a Chipotle burrito and some chips and queso dip right about now.. and a Pepsi! :p 
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: Not really. I still get sick in the morning when my stomach is empty. It's kind of hard because I have to wait 30 minutes or so to eat because of my thyroid medicine.    
AM I SHOWING: YES!! 
SYMPTOMS: Still getting a little nauseous. I also get headaches and my lower back has been hurting.
STRETCH MARKS: No! I bought some cream but I'm going to research others online because I can't stand the smell of the one I bought.
HAPPY OR MOODY: HAPPY.. and still emotional! I cried watching Sadie Robertson perform during Monday's DWTS. 
LOOKING FORWARD TO: FINDING OUT THE SEX!!! I'm also excited to start decorating the nursery and buying clothes. If we have a boy, I know exactly how I want to decorate the nursery, but I'm still a little clueless how I would decorate a girl nursery. You would think a girl nursery would be easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment