10.08.2014

COMING IN APRIL


Robby and I feel so extremely blessed. I thank my Heavenly Father each and every day for this little miracle growing inside of me.
Baby Magee is due April 29th 2015!! :)

It has taken us 4 years and 7 months to get here!! I've had two miscarriages, 4 IUI's, a cyst removed off my left ovary and have had so many other procedures and testing done. I would really love to post a video of what helped us get pregnant this time because I know many suffer with infertility. I want to help!
 
HOW FAR: 11 weeks! I'm still a little scared to be sharing the big news due to my past experiences, but I figured if something were to happen, I would get tons of love and support from family and friends. Enough of that though. I'm staying positive and putting my trust in God. 
BABY IS THE SIZE OF: A lime.
MATERNITY CLOTHES: Nope! Not yet. I may have to stop at the Gap to get a couple maternity leggings. 
SLEEP: Sleeping well minus the crazy dreams and several trips to the bathroom. 
MOVEMENT: I can't feel anything yet but I went in today for an ultrasound and the baby was moving around like crazy (baby was probably hungry) and had a heartbeat of 164. 
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Seeing the heartbeat and the baby moving after Monday's scare. See below. 
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Monday morning I started to spot and didn't have much time to think about it because I had to take Robby to the airport. When I got home from dropping him off, I started to bleed a TON!!!!! I've never seen so much blood before in my life. The toilet was full of blood and I had some blood clots coming out. I started crying and was extremely depressed because I thought I was miscarrying again. I also didn't have my husband there with me so that didn't help the situation either. I called the doctor and went in with my mom and dad to check things out. As I was sitting in the waiting room a couple came out to look at their sonogram pictures which broke my heart. I had to look away. They called me in and I basically told the ultrasound tech that it was going to be bad news. She started the ultrasound process and I immediately saw a little heart beating and then the baby started moving around like crazy (again, baby was probably hungry). We were ALL IN SHOCK!!!! I had a subchorionic hemorrhage. Scariest. Thing. Ever. I'm still bleeding just a little bit, but today's ultrasound showed the hemorrhage is getting smaller. Phew!
GENDER PREDICTION: Wish I had some motherly intuition as to what the sex may be.. but I don't. I'm guessing boy?
MISS ANYTHING: Besides my husband haha.. Deli meat! I can so go for a Jersey Mike's sub right about now. I also can't wait to get my appetite back.
FOOD CRAVINGS: Strawberry and Banana Orange Julius, Slurpees from 7/11, Fruit.. Mostly Watermelon and strawberries. I also crave sides. Just think of all the Thanksgiving dinner sides.. Yup!! I crave all that. Oh.. and french fries.
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: Meat! I can eat chicken sometimes though. 
AM I SHOWING: A little? There's fluff on top of baby so it's hard to tell haha. 
SYMPTOMS: No energy, nausea, some back pain, light cramping from SCH, heighten sense of smell, headaches and I don't care if this isn't a legit symptom (I say it is) but I've been having some major pregnancy brain. 
STRETCH MARKS: Nope! I need to buy some stretch mark cream asap though. 
HAPPY OR MOODY: Happy! Moody when I'm hungry. But that's how I am when I'm not pregnant.
LOOKING FORWARD TO: My next appointment in two weeks to check on the hemorrhage and to see baby of course. I also can't wait to get a bigger bump and finding out the gender!!! 
Baby Magee on Monday 10/6/14
10w5d
I love that the baby is crossing his/her feet. Can you see the little fingers? And brain? 




1 comment:

  1. Brooke I'm so happy for you!!! Such wonderful news! And I absolutely adore that golden heart for your pictures, what a fun backdrop! So sorry about your scare-- the first trimester was pure torture for me, I can only imagine how you must have felt before hearing that beautiful heartbeat. It's amazing how that little sound becomes the most beautiful sound in the world.

    ReplyDelete