10.15.2014

12 Weeks


HOW FAR: 12 weeks. Almost done with the first trimester! Yay!
BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: Plum
MATERNITY CLOTHES: No! I need to get some maternity leggings. I also need some cute/comfortable maternity bras. Any suggestions?
SLEEP: I'm tossing and turning. I woke up at 2:30 in the morning the other night because I was sooo thirsty and ended up hugging the toilet a minute later :/
MOVEMENT: I'm pretty sure I felt some flutters, but I might be confusing it with gas..?? haha.
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Feeling flutters. If that even was flutters!
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: I'm constantly worried about the baby. My past pregnancy experiences have kind of ruined things for me.
GENDER PREDICTION: Robby and I are both thinking boy.
MISS ANYTHING: Having an appetite. Out of ALL the symptoms, I would have to say that one is by far the worst. Being starving but never knowing what you want to eat because NOTHING really sounds good. Doesn't make sense at all.. I know! I don't get it either!
FOOD CRAVINGS: Fruit, Salads with Italian dressing, chocolate chip cookies.
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: Water! And meat. 
AM I SHOWING: Just a little. 
SYMPTOMS: Out of breath, nausea when I have an empty stomach, some back pain, cramping from SCH, headaches, weird dreams.
STRETCH MARKS: Nope! And I hope it stays that way ;)
HAPPY OR MOODY: Kind of moody.
LOOKING FORWARD TO: My appointment next week!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment