10.22.2014

13 Weeks


HOW FAR: 13 Weeks! HELLOOOO SECOND TRIMESTER!!!!!
BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: Peach (yum!)
MATERNITY CLOTHES: No, not yet! I'm planning on getting some maternity leggings this week though. Finally, right?
SLEEP: Good for the most part. So far I've had a dream every single night. So vivid and they have nothing to do with babies or pregnancy. More like centipedes trying to attack my bunny and waiting in line at the bank. The teller told me I needed to deposit the money, withdraw it, and then deposit it again. WHAT!! Crazy dreams I tell ya!
MOVEMENT: I'm pretty sure I've been feeling flutters. Kind of hard to tell though. 
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Going to my ultrasound today!! The heartbeat was 154 :)
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Probably the bleeding and cramping. I drive.. I cramp! I walk around a store.. I cramp! The doctor said the placenta is kind of close to the cervix, so that's probably why I'm still bleeding, but they are going to keep an eye on it.
GENDER PREDICTION: Boy!
MISS ANYTHING: Deli meat and beef! I'm a meat lover. And so far I've been analyzing and dissecting it. Can't stand the texture in my mouth! :( 
FOOD CRAVINGS: Fruit (I've been wanting pineapple this week), cereal, and pina colada yogurt. Anything sweet!
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: Meat! 
AM I SHOWING: Yea! The belly is growing that's for sure. 
SYMPTOMS: Same as before.. Out of breath, nausea (three times a day at the most), some back pain, cramping, bleeding, headaches, weird dreams.
STRETCH MARKS: Nope! I got to buy some cream. I've been slacking because of the cramping.
HAPPY OR MOODY: Happy. Moody when I cramp or when I'm hungry.
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Finding out the sex!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment