12.17.2014

21 Weeks


HOW FAR: 21 Weeks
BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: Pomegranate. Isn't a banana longer than a pomegranate?! Enough with the fruit comparisons haha.. Baby is approximately 10.5 inches and 12.7oz.  
MATERNITY CLOTHES: Same ol' answer... still wearing my black maternity leggings and my regular tops/sweaters.   
SLEEP: Sleeping good.  
MOVEMENT: Yup! It's weird because I don't feel her move ALL night (maybe I'm just unaware most of the time because I'm knocked out) but as soon as I wake up I feel her kick and move around. 
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Feeling her move as I listened to this song and Clair de Lune. Gosh, I love her!
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Probably realizing that Christmas is almost a week away and I have done NOTHING. I HAVE been thinking and pondering a lot more about the TRUE meaning of Christmas. 
GENDER: Girl!
MISS ANYTHING: No. 
FOOD CRAVINGS: I don't really crave much. Still loving salads but that's about it.
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: Nope!   
AM I SHOWING: Yes! I can't wait to get bigger. I'm crazy. I know. 
SYMPTOMS: My back has been hurting a lot more and in places it never hurt before. Emotional, headaches, constipation, boobs hurt more when I lay down and then get up and I'm still always hungry. 
STRETCH MARKS: No, but I have been itching! Scares me :/ I've been rubbing my Burt's Bees belly butter on like crazy.
HAPPY OR MOODY: Happy!!! 
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Decorating a gingerbread house with the family. We each have our own and we are all competitive, so you know what that means, right? Gingerbread house competition! I'm also looking forward to making Christmas sugar cookies. I bought Alison's cookie party online course and I'm super excited to try her sugar cookie and royal icing recipe. Maybe, finally, I can make some cookies worth handing out to neighbors :p
NURSERY: My parents bought us a crib so I've been looking online for mattresses. Again, suggestions would be great!  

Also, people have been asking if we have a name for baby girl. We do, but we've decided to wait till she's born to announce it. Gotta keep something a secret, right? ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment