12.04.2014

19 Weeks



HOW FAR: 19 Weeks 1 day
BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: Zucchini (Approximately 6 in, .5lbs) 
MATERNITY CLOTHES: Bought another pair of black maternity leggings and still wearing my regular tops/sweaters. 
SLEEP: Sleeping great thanks to my bump nest pillow. I'm obsessed with that thing.
MOVEMENT: Yes! She moves more after I drink juice, lots of water and after I eat breakfast. 
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Spending Thanksgiving week with family from out of town. Why did that week go by so fast? It was also nice seeing Robby's brother and his family for their baby blessing. My sister in laws family was so nice and welcoming. And the rolls her sister in law makes.. OH MY!!! I'm craving one right now!!! Best rolls I've EVER had. I also loved going to Kohl's with my mom to buy some baby clothes.
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: Saying bye to family :(
GENDER: Girl!!!
MISS ANYTHING: Eh, not really. 
FOOD CRAVINGS: THOSE ROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *I just drooled on my brother's desk* & cereal.
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: Not really. I just get sick when I have an empty stomach.   
AM I SHOWING: Yup. 
SYMPTOMS: Back pain, still getting sick 2-3 times a week, constipation, headaches, some cramping and this is so weird, but I get this tingling feeling mostly at night (going to be blunt here) starting from my crotch all the way down to my feet. Has this happened to anyone else? It doesn't hurt but it's annoys the heck out of me!  
STRETCH MARKS: Nope. 
HAPPY OR MOODY: Happy. When I'm hungry you better feed me or I'll bite your head off.. ;)
LOOKING FORWARD TO: My 20 week appointment. I can't believe I'm almost halfway there!
NURSERY: My mom bought me four spice racks from Ikea that we spray painted and will use for book shelves. I also bought some books for baby girl from Barnes & Noble. They were on sale + FREE shipping for Black Friday. I got one of these letters from Anthro and I'm thinking of buying the rug here soon. 

Sending kisses to daddy!
 We love you, honey.




1 comment:

  1. You look adorable! Nothing beats a little baby shopping with the mom at kohls. ��

    ReplyDelete