3.06.2016

Ten Months











Size Diapers: Size Four. 

Size Clothes: She wears some 6-12 month shirts and fits into 12-18 and even some 18-24 month leggings and tops.

Eyes: Still blue with a light hazel/yellowish around her pupil. 

Hair: Brown. Looks like it's getting a little lighter though.

Sleeping: Same as last month | She's sleeping throughout the night. Yay! She'll go to bed anywhere between 7-9 p.m. and wake up around 7:00-8:30ish a.m. When she wakes up I make her a bottle, she plays for 30 minutes or so and is ready for her morning nap. She usually has around 3-4 naps a day. 

Eating: She's been drinking 7oz (Gerber Soothe) and has breakfast after about 30 minutes-1 hour after the bottle. I know they say babies aren't suppose to have eggs whites until a year but my dad fed her some eggs, she had no allergic reaction and  now eggs are her favorite. She loves them with a couple drops of ketchup and a sprinkle of shredded cheese on top. She is my child! ;) She also loves toast for breakfast and fruit. Her favorite is mandarin oranges.. any oranges actually.

Milestones: 
  • She pretends to talk on the phone
  • Tries to brush her hair and my hair
  • Throws her hands up when we say "touch down."
  • Says "ow!" when she falls on her bum (she kind of stopped this one)
  • Loves to wave to people
  • Claps when we say "Go Broncos!"
  • Puts one finger up when we ask her how old she's gonna be in April
  • Danced for the first time to "Hey Mickey"
  • Getting two teeth on top. Four up top and two on the bottom. The far left (my left) tooth is coming down now.
  • She got cut on her right middle finger :( She's so strong. She was also really tired but just wanted mommy and daddy snuggles. It broke our hearts!!!!
  • SHE TOOK A COUPLE STEPS on February 28th and 29th 2016
  • Her first cold on March 2nd :( She's still sick and it breaks our hearts every time we hear her cough. 
  • She was trying to drink the bath water (it had an oatmeal soothing treatment for her eczema) and I said "no, no" while shaking my index finger and she put her index finger up and started copying me. Hilarious! I'm going to be THAT mom. The mom that can't help but laugh when your child does the cutest things at the wrong time, like when you're trying to discipline. 
  • Her eczema has been the worst this month. We've been trying the aveeno oatmeal soothing treatment and aveeno lotion (Eczema therapy moisturizing cream) and it's seems to be working better than anything. 

Words: 
She said "ow" in the beginning of ten months
Mama
Dada
R.J. 
She understands when I say are you thirsty, hungry, want your blankey or binky or when I say "do you want to watch your cartoons." She also understands when I say "do you want to see the bunny" or when I say his name (Radd). She watches Little Baby Bum still on YouTube and also watches Dave and Ava.

Nicknames: We call her by her name. I also make crazy voices (my family thinks I should be the voice of cartoons sometimes) but I also say "your the cutest baby in the whole entire universe." I'm biased of course! ;)


Her/Our Loves:
Big people food
Nana (I think she loves her more than anyone lol
Eggs
Mandarin Oranges (fruit)
Pasta
Juice 
Her Blankey
Remotes
Baths
Being Outside
Her pink mini cooper car
Sweets
Radd (our pet bunny. She gets so excited when she touches him)
Looking at animals or fishes


Hates: 
Being left alone
Doctors. We went there to check on her ears and she remembered that place well. She started balling on the scale and only wanted mommy to hold her.
The booger sucker lol She has a runny nose and hates when we try to get some boogies out.
When we try to pick her up if she still wants to hang out on the floor. She throws her arms up which makes it so hard to lift her up.

Note: Jolie hasn't had a diaper rash since she's been born. We are still using water wipes (the best wipes in my opinion) and we use baby hugo diaper cream and baby powder (I got it from vitamin cottage). I also change her immediately when she poops. When she was younger, I would wash her bum after every poop if I was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment