6.03.2015

Two Months








Size Diapers: Still fitting into newborn. 

Size Clothes: Newborn is fitting but getting tighter :( She's been wearing a lot of her 0-3 month clothes.  

Eyes: Still a deep blue color and lighter blue around her pupils. That would be cool if they stayed blue. 

Hair: She looks like a little balding old man. More hair on the sides than on top. 

Sleeping: It depends on how well she eats. She usually sleeps 3 hours. Four if I'm lucky! The other night she wasn't eating well, which made it such a long night for mommy because she got up ever hour and forty minutes. 

Eating: She's been drinking 4oz. She drank five ounces this morning!

Milestones: SMILING!!! :) She use to just smile when she was sleeping, but now she smiles back and it melts my heart. 

She's also cooing and trying to talk. I try to get it on video for her daddy, but by the time I grab my phone she stops. 

We know when she needs to burp because she starts to wiggle and gets uncomfortable, but she burps (sometimes belches) on her own mostly. 

Nicknames: Same as month one. Mostly baby girl, sweetheart and angel. My  mom calls her "baby love."

Funny Moments: We laugh when she farts! And boyyy are they stinky! How does something so smelly come out of such a cute babes?! 

Favorite Baby Items: 

I really wanted the comotomo bottles to work because they are cute and easy to clean, but the nipple kept collapsing on her. I don't think the vents were working properly. I also didn't like the fact that the bottom half started looking yellowish and sometimes it would leak around the ring of the bottle. 
  • Water Wipes are our FAVORITE!!! They don't sell them at our Target anymore, so I order the boxes (comes with 9 packages) online. 
  • Pampers Swaddlers

Loves:
  • Eating
  • Car rides only when the car is moving
  • Being held/Snuggling
  • Mommy singing to her
  • Music
  • Mommy (or at least I think she does lol)

Hates: 
  • Gas pain
  • Red lights
  • Getting out of the bath
  • Hiccups!! (She doesn't seem as bothered by them as I do)




No comments:

Post a Comment