5.13.2015

Jolie LeClair Magee

Jolie LeClair Magee was born on April 8th at 8:17 AM, weighing 5lbs 10oz and 19 inches long. 

It felt like FOREVER for them to get her cleaned up and over to me. I kept asking my mom and Robby questions about her and couldn't wait to see her up close. It all happened so fast and I wish I could relive that moment over and over again. Having our baby girl was the BEST day of my ENTIRE life and not a day has gone by when I don't think of her birth day. Some may think I'm crazy, but I actually really enjoyed the hospital stay. Those three days with Robby and Jolie were so peaceful (minus a situation with two nurses & breast feeding) and special and I loved the bonding time we had has a family of three. 

I will NEVER forget it!

I plan on making a video going into greater details of Jolie's birth but I'm debating whether or not I want to post it :/


By the way, the c-section scar is the ONLY scar on my body that I'm MORE than happy to have. I was smiling and getting teary eyed the other day while I glanced at the scar in the shower, because that's how our sweet baby girl came into this world. 

^daddy's first time holding his baby girl
^skin-to-skin
^daddy holding her after her first bath
^jolie's coming home outfit

1 comment:

  1. MEGA DRIVE & MEGA DRIVE - Mapyro
    Welcome 충주 출장안마 to the Mega Drive & MEGA DRIVE & 과천 출장샵 MEGA DRIVE & MEGA DRIVE & MEGA DRIVE & 안성 출장마사지 MEGA DRIVE & MEGA 강릉 출장안마 DRIVE & MEGA DRIVE 서울특별 출장마사지 & MEGA DRIVE

    ReplyDelete