4.06.2015

36 Weeks




HOW FAR: 36 weeks 5 days (pictures taken at 36 weeks 4 days)  
BABY IS THE SIZE OF A: We had an ultrasound today and she's approximately 5 lbs 12 oz. 
MATERNITY CLOTHES: Same answer every time. Maternity leggings and my regular tops. 
SLEEP: Sleep is okay. It's hard for me to switch sides and I use the bathroom about 3 times a night. 
MOVEMENT: Yes! Realized she probably doesn't move as much as other babies because the poor girl doesn't have much room in there because the fluid is soo low. 
BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Celebrating Easter with family. 
WORST MOMENT THIS WEEK: We went to our ultrasound appointment (4/6/15) and met with the doctor. Turns out my amniotic fluid is really low and the baby is breech, so I have a scheduled c-section for Wednesday, April 8th. Not the worst news, but I worry for the baby. I've also been sad because my brother is getting ready to go off to college in a different state. Makes me a little depressed because him and I are so close and I'll hardly get to see him. A lot of changes going on with our family this month and for those of you who know me, know I'm not the best with change. 
GENDERGIRL!!! 
MISS ANYTHING: Fitting into my shoes and sandals. 
FOOD CRAVINGS: I haven't really had any cravings. I've been loving the thought of home cooked meals ha ha. It's hard for me to stand on our wooden floors and cook meals because my feet hurt and are really swollen.     
ANYTHING MAKE YOU QUEASY: No. But last night I was sooo thirsty, I drank almost a whole bottle of water and ended up throwing up. Gosh, it's been awhile since I've thrown up.   
AM I SHOWING: Yes.
SYMPTOMS: Swollen feet, ankles and hands.  
STRETCH MARKS: Not on my stomach.  
HAPPY OR MOODY: Mixed emotions-- Happy that I married well. I have such an amazing husband who helps me tremendously. Happy because I get to meet my baby girl this week (@ 37 weeks exactly). Eeeekk! So exciting. Depressed because I have to say good-bye to my brother soon. Worried for the baby and hope she's healthy and strong. Worried about breast feeding. Stressing out because I feel like I have a TON to do still and now I don't have any time. I wanted to find a newborn photographer but I don't think THAT'S going to happen. I still want to make the nurses a little something. The list goes on.... ;) 
LOOKING FORWARD TO: Meeting our baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
NURSERY: We are waiting for a pouf and we still need a little nightstand with a small lamp but I think that will have to wait. We will probably take nursery pictures once the pouf comes :/

No comments:

Post a Comment